One of the greatest pieces of communication technology, Apple have produced several starting from the first released in 2007 to now 2017
Get ready for the new iPhone 7 features and all the excitement leading towards it.
Get the latest mobile phones in the iPhone range and compare deals to get the best price on pay monthly and sim free.
Choose Which one you needSee The Most Popular See The Full Models List
- 2000MB Data
- 1000 Minutes
- 9999 Texts
Hurry low stock
More Networks and Retailers Deals Are Available:
View All Pay monthly plans
Welcome to - The New iPhone 7
Most Popular iPhone Models
Latest Full The iPhone Mobile Phone List
How many models of iPhone are there? Check out the full model list that's available on the market today there are thousands of mobile phone deals available.
How many iPhones have been sold in the world? - Currently, over 1 billion iPhones have been sold
Who invented the iPhone? - Apple in 2007 bought out the first model.
What's the history of the iPhone?
- December 2017 - Rumours of release of iPhone 8 and 8 Plus
- September 2017 - Rumours of release of iPhone 7s and 7s Plus
- September 2016 - iPhone 7 and 7 Plus Released
- July 27, 2016 - Accumulative Total Sales 1 billion
- March 31, 2016 - iPhone SE released - A new Display with 4 inches model
- September 9, 2015 - iPhone 6S & 6S Plus announced
- October 2015 - Accumulative Total Sales 773.8 million
- March 2015 - Accumulative Total Sales 700 million
- October 2014 - Accumulative Total Sales 551.3 million
- September 9, 2014 - iPhone 6 & 6 Plus announced - a new design
- June 2014 - Accumulative Total Sales 500 million
- January 2014 - Accumulative Total Sales 472.3 million
- November 2013 - Accumulative Total Sales 421 million
- September 20, 2013 - iPhone 5S & 5C released but kept the same look as the previous
- January 2013 - Accumulative Total Sales 319 million
- September 21, 2012 - iPhone 5 released with a new design
- January 2012 - Accumulative Total Sales 319 million
- October 11, 2011 - iPhone 4S released but kept the same look as the previous
- March 2011 - Accumulative Total Sales 108 million
- January 2011 - Accumulative Total Sales 90 million
- October 2010 - Accumulative Total Sales 59.7 million
- June 24, 2010 - iPhone 4 released with a new design
- April 2010 - Accumulative Total Sales 50 million
- January 2010 - Accumulative Total Sales 42.4 million
- October 2009 - Accumulative Total Sales 26.4 million
- June 19, 2009 - iPhone 3GS released
- January 2009 - Accumulative Total Sales 17.3 million
- July 2008 iPhone 3G released
- January 2008 - Accumulative Total Sales 3.7 million
- June 2007 - The Original iPhone was released
For more information on the iPhone visit Apple's website.
Get my iPhone Covered with gadget insurance
If you are looking to ensure your new or old iPhone or in fact any gadget, take a look at the packages you can get on iPhone insurance plans, allowing you to add multi gadgets too.
Rumours of new models for 2017
This year will see the anniversary of the iPhone so we could see something even more special fom Apple, with rumours of 2x releases with the iPhone 7s in the normal announcement in September but later in the year, the iPhone 8 appearing, this would make for a special year.
The kind of upgrades we may see for the 8 version would be supporting an OLED display, OLED is an upgrade on LCD in many ways, improving brightness and viewing angles, and is already used in devices such as Samsung's Galaxy S7 Edge, yet not forgetting Samsung will have their own release of the Samsung Galaxy S8 price in March, 2017 so they make make another jump with their screens to with talk of another advancement in 4K. If Apple does introduce a new premium phone, some of the features that are rumoured for the iPhone 8 review and may only apply to that model.